Welcome to the Couple community!
Couple prides itself on providing a fun and safe platform for users looking to meet real people and make meaningful connections. Help us keep our community as welcoming and inclusive as possible by adhering to our Rules of Engagement.
The Couple team actively monitors the public portions of our events. We also encourage users to report those who violate our Rules of Engagement or Terms of Service (on or off the platform) via email at: email@example.com.
Please note that failure to adhere to these terms may result in suspension or permanent expulsion from the platform.
- Users must be over the age of 18 to participate on the Couple platform.
- Users must not impersonate others or falsely misrepresent their identity.
- Users are not permitted to record or livestream Couple events.
- Users must be on video and visible at all times during events.
- Users must be in a quiet environment.
- Users must not be excessively impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- Users should not share logins; Couple allows only one user per account.
- Users should not solicit their date’s contact information during the event; Couple will provide that information to mutual matches only.
- Users must be respectful of their fellow users and event hosts.
- Users should not attempt to engage romantically with hosts, ask for hosts for their contact info, etc.
- Users should not leave a date early except for legitimate reasons (e.g., user is in violation of Couple Rules of Conduct).
- Couple video and audio feeds may be monitored to enforce the Rules of Engagement.
- No harassment of any kind, whether on the platform or off of it (via in-person encounters or other digital contact). Reports of bullying, intimidation, threats, sexual harassment, or stalking will result in a permanent ban from the Couple platform.
- No hate speech or symbols of any kind.
- No nudity or sexual content.